Rotary Motion Products
Highly rigid, compact bearings for complex loads
IKO designs and manufactures a variety of crossed roller bearings that can handle radial, thrust and moment loads at the same time. These compact bearings feature rollers crossed at right angles between inner and outer rings.
- Widely used?in machine tools, industrial robots and medical equipment because of their high rotational accuracy.
- Roller guide options?include a cage or separator as well as a full complement design. Both the cage and separator styles offer a small coefficient of friction for high-speed rotation. Full complement bearings handle heavy loads at low speeds.
- Sealed and open designs?are available. Sealed bearings incorporate synthetic rubber seals to protect against dust, dirt and grease.
Mounting Holed Type
Mounting holed type, high rigidity crossed roller bearings?feature mounting holes on both inner and outer rings for easy installation.
- Inseparable design?integrates inner and outer ring into one structure for high rigidity and accuracy.
- Shaft diameters?range from 10 to 90 mm.
High rigidity crossed roller bearings?feature solid, one-piece construction for high accuracy.
- Inseparable design?integrates inner and outer ring into one structure for high rigidity.
- Smooth rotation?ensured by separators incorporated between cylindrical rollers, suitable for high rotational speeds.
- Shaft diameters?range from 20 to 300 mm.
Standard crossed roller bearings?feature a two-piece outer ring, bolted together to prevent separation during transport and installation.
- Shaft diameters?range from 30 to 250 mm.
- Available in caged and full complement types.
- CRB and CRBC are available with shaft diameters as large as 800 mm.
Slim crossed roller bearings?feature a small outside diameter compared to the inside diameter, plus a narrow width.
- Shaft diameters?range from 50 to 200 mm.
- Available in caged, separator and full complement types.
Super slim crossed roller bearings feature an extremely compact design, just 5.5 mm high and 5 mm wide.
- Separators incorporated between cylindrical rollers provide smooth rotation.
- Lightweight and compact to meet machine downsizing and lightweighting initiatives.
- Shaft diameters range from 20 to 50 mm.